If you suspect your room has got vermin or pests it is important that you report this immediately to Uppsala University Housing Office: info@housingoffice.se, and to the appointed pest control company (differ between residential areas – check your housing guide) to book an inspection. The pest control company will provide all the information you need about what you should do to get rid of the vermin. The house owner has their own insurance and there will be no extra cost provided you report the problem immediately when discovered.

It is not allowed to change room or apartment because of vermin and pests. This is because of the risk of spreading the problem. Be careful not to bring items and clothing from an affected room to another without treating them correctly.

Do you suspect that you have bed bugs in your room? Read information here.


Share This