For guest researchers

Cancellation has to be made two (2) calendar months in advance. The easiest way to cancel you apartment is to send an e-mail to, please state your name, address and moving out date. You can also visit or call the University Housing Office during opening hours.

Researchers living in a student room have a three (3) calendar month notice.

(You find the valid notice period in the terms of condition of your leasing agreement if you are unsure.)


Share This