If you have a TV-receiver in your home and as a tenant is registered in Sweden, you must pay a TV licence fee.

According to Swedish law subtenants that are registered in Sweden must pay the TV licence fee if there is a TV-receiver in their home. A TV-receiver is any technical equipment that is designed to receive a transmission or retransmission of a TV-program.

For more information, please visit: http://www.radiotjanst.se/en/Radio-and-TV-fee/Radio-and-TV-fee-act/Computers-and-tablets-with-Internet-makes-you-liable-to-pay-the-radio-and-TV-fee/


Share This