According to Swedish law subtenants that are registered in Sweden must pay the TV licence fee if there is a TV-receiver in their home.

Usually you are contacted by Radiotjänst – Sweden’s TV licensing body – when you register at Skatteverket and if you have a TV in your apartment, you will be liable to pay this fee.

If the tenant receive an invoice from Radiotjänst it is her/his responsibility to pay it, UUHO will not take any responsibility for the TV-fee.

For more information, please visit:


Share This