The leasing agreement that you sign electronically when you accept an offer states the period of stay and you are expected to evacuate the apartment no later than 10.30 a.m. on the last day of your contract. If you wish to prolong or terminate the tenancy period stated in your agreement, you have to notify Uppsala University Housing Office at least 2 calendar month in advance. Please note that it is not always possible to extend your stay.
- Do not smoke in the apartment or corridor. Pets are not allowed. Cost for extra cleaning will be charged in case of violation.
- Take good care of furniture and equipment in the apartment.
- It is not allowed to make holes in walls, putting up stickers or in other ways damaging the walls.
- Painting, putting up wallpaper or in other ways changing the interior of the apartment is not allowed.
- Avoid noisy activities that may disturb your neighbors, especially after 22.00 p.m. If you´re having a party – talk to your neighbors in advance.
- Take responsibility for the costs of the telephone calls in the apartment.
- The apartment can not be rented out to a third party.
- Report loss of keys to Uppsala University Housing Office immedeately. Costs for lost keys will be charged.
- Return all keys on your day of departure.
- Leave the apartment clean and tidy. If extra cleaning is needed, the tenant will be charged.