Please do not use green Scotch-Brite, steel wool or similar while cleaning, because it could damage the surface on different materials. Please also use the right cleaning detergent and follow instructions on product label. If you use the wrong cleaning detergent it could also damage the surface on materials.
- Vacuum clean floors and any carpets
- Remove dust from all furniture
- Thoroughly clean floors with water and rug. Please note that on wooden floors only very little water should be used. Excess water on wooden floors has to be removed immediately.
- Clean the windows – also on the inside . Clean and iron the curtains if necessary.
- Clean power outlets and radiators.
- Empty and clean closets
- Empty and clean storage rooms (if you have any)
- Thoroughly clean toilet and basin, also underneath.
- Polish the taps and tiles. Use for example “Citek” to remove limescale.
- Clean bathroom cupboard.
- Clean shower curtain. Be careful not to wash shower curtains in too hot water if you use the washing machine.
- Clean floor drain on the outside and inside. Remove hair.
- Thoroughly clean floor with water.
- Remove any stickers or other decorations
- Thoroughly clean stove and oven on the inside and outside, and the equipment belonging to it. Please check also behind the stove. Use spray “Ugns- och grillrengöring” or similar. Never use green Scotch-Brite.
- Clean filter of kitchen stove. The best thing is to put it in the sink with warm water and dish soap and let it soak for a while; then brush it clean, rinse thoroughly and let dry.
- Clean tiles and remove any decorations
- Clean the sink and underneath the sink
- Defrost and clean fridge and freezer.
- Clean kitchen cupboards and doors on the inside and outside.
- Wash off dust and grease from the top of cupboards.
- Please remove all your belongings.